You break out the side walk chalk and the hose! (our hose is turning out to be a life saver this summer!) I should invest in one of those plastic slip 'n' slides that you attach to the hose.
Evan and Katie drew with side walk chalk the other day in our garage... it was much cooler than in the sun! Hey, gotta get creative! I took a short video of Katie playing (topless mind you) in the hose. As I mentioned in a previous post we have a neighbor dog "Boo-Boo" that likes to join in the fun when we break out the hose! Katie is imitating him in this video!
These pictures are of Evan's masterpiece in the garage. He did "outer-space" theme! Very creative I must say!
Rocket shop and shooting star
Finished work of art! He's sitting in the middle of the sun. He is wearing the 3D glasses the kit came with. If you put them on and look at your drawing it becomes 3D! So awesome what they come up with these days!
Here are some photos of Katie and "Boo-Boo" that I caught that day:

No comments:
Post a Comment