It's been a very busy 10 days since I've posted anything on here so..... here goes......
I received a phone call Saturday evening from a very dear friend who was planning a day trip to visit us and turns out she had a fun filled weekend planned! We hadn't seen her in about 6 months so, seeing her for only a few hours was going to be hard but we'd take any visit we could get but she surprised us with a special idea... her and her fiance stay with us for a few nights and headed to Six Flags for Sunday! It was going to be a boring Sunday for Geoffrey, Katie and I because Jeremy was taking Connor and Evan to the Braves/Red Sox game so, I was quite enthusiastic when she offered up that idea! It was great to see her and her fiance for a few days. I admit it's been a long time since I've had any "girl time" with anyone so, it was a BIG treat for me! Here are some favorite photos of our day at Six Flags!

We loved every min with your beautiful family. We can't wait to do it again.
ReplyDelete