Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Playing catch up

Hi everyone! Over the course of a few days I will be trying to play catch up! I'll be posting photos of recent events of our family. I'm not sure where to start but I'm sure i'll find a good place: Like this one..........
In April we had the pleasure of hosting a visit from our good friend Jim and his two girls (Anna & Holly). On the agenda: GoKart racing, bowling, batting cages, Six Flags, cook outs and enjoying eachother's company. It was a wonderful time and great to see a few "northern faces"Here are a few of our favorite photos. Enjoy!


Myself and Jeremy at Six Flags


Holly and Katie with their Scooby Doos



All the kids with their capes(except Geoffrey)




GoKart racing day!


All the kids and Danielle at Six flags




1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwww!!!!!!! YAY!! Welcome to Blog Life!
    Love ya sister!
    Dee

    ReplyDelete