As some of you know, we are renting the home we live in and 3 months after we moved in apparently the bank that held the mortgage foreclosed on this house. The owners (a locally owned century old lumber company) had fell behind way before they decided to rent the place and were trying to get someone in here to get some money coming in so they wouldn't loose it..... long story short.... the bank didn't want to work with them anymore and took the house back. *sigh* This horrible economy is hitting a lot of us - some harder than others.
Why am I telling you all of this?
I am a crafty, gardening Mom and I love flowers. I love to decorate the outside of my home with colorful flowers and such things. But....... the outside of my home is plain. Plain because I don't want to put work into this place to just have to leave. (thankfully the bank is being very generous and is working with us!) One day we were turning down our road and there happens to be some wild orange lillies growing on the corner and I mentioned something to Jeremy about them: "oh wild flowers they're so pretty". I proceeded to sigh and and go quiet. He knew I was wishing I could have a permanent situation to garden, decorate, and do girly stuff. Today he came home and surprised me with these:

Just goes to show you that you don't need to spend 20+ bucks on a perfect store-bought bouquet.... these will do thank you.... plus they mean more because my husband brought home a hitchhiker... a tick! He suffered and got a tick for me, his wife.
No comments:
Post a Comment