Saturday, June 13, 2009

A relaxing Saturday

Today was a relaxing day here in Georgia. The day started out hot as heck but it turned out to be a very nice evening. We went to visit our friends house for a cook out and the kids had the opportunity to go swimming. It was so nice outside and while the kids were swimming I got to catch up on some of my recipe reading. (what else would I be doing!) I was a little upset because I had brought my camera to take some pics but I went to go turn it on and ......... no juice. Does this happen to anyone else? It's so frustrating. It's a common occurance in this house so many kids fooling around with it... it's no wonder. Oh well, next time I'll get 'em!

I was playing with my new program Adobe Photoshop Elements 7 til very early in the morning and finally finished our header for this blog. I think it turned out cute. I'm kind of liking this digital scrap-booking thing. I'm quite the crafty person so, it could very easily become an addicting hobby! To show you what else I've learned here's a collage that I created of the kids when they were all newborns. Talk about how time flies!

No comments:

Post a Comment